The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?

Go down 
3 posters

Who's Hotter Than Edward Cullen?
No one is hotter than Edward!!
Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_lcap33%Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_lcap33%Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Romeo from Romeo and Juliet
Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_lcap0%Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights
Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_lcap0%Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Some Other Hottie from Some Other Book and/or Movie (please specify)
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kate
Admin
Kate

Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Empty
PostSubject: Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?   Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Strictly literary and movie characters. You can't say me, since I'm a real person. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

PostSubject: Re: Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?   Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:22 pm

My heart belongs to Sirius Black. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

PostSubject: Re: Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?   Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm

Yeah, as much as I love Edward, that much perfection would give me a huge complex, so I'm taking Mr. Darcy... now Rob Pattinson in the flesh? Hmmmm I might have to make exceptions for him.

My HP crush is Oliver Wood, but mostly because the actor (sean biggerstaff) is so cute.

I have problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

PostSubject: Re: Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?   Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:06 pm

I've always l I love you ved Lloyd Dobbler from Say Anything. But between those options that is a really tough call. I mean Mr Darcy is pretty tough competition but honestly I think Edward takes it.
Edward is so forgiving and loves Bella so openly and freely. I mean they have problems but he would lay down his life to protect her. And even though I am sure Mr Darcy would do the same, we didn't actually get to see that in Pride and Predjudice. However we get four books to spend with Edward so he makes the strongest impact. But truley a tough call.

P.S. I am working with Ame while I am going the site. She has a special for Amanda.

"Sirius Black is mine. That bitch better back up off my Poo. Yo!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://abductedbybooks.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?   Who's hotter than Edward Cullen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's hotter than Edward Cullen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Book Club :: Dead Threads-
Jump to: