The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gossip Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 am

Is anyone else tired of Jenny? Holy crap, stop thinking you're an adult. Like the hair, too much eye makeup. And you're attitude is just annoying. Stop thinking you're super-famous when you're nothing. Agnes must be bipolar though, that's the only explanation I can come up with. And, a few episodes ago, what bartender is going to let 17 year olds drink? That's crazy, I don't care how much money you have. And Serena does not need to go outside in a slip. Her legs are not that great. I want to like the artist guy-but I think he's trouble. And he can't be from his father's first wife, he's way to young to be born in the 70s, if these people are supposed to be younger than me. K, that's my small rant. Basically I want less Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 am

I hate Jenny Humphrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

The actress that plays her peaked in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Her screams, as she stood by and just let Agnes set fire to her designs, was enough to send my two cats running for cover and my hyper dog to think that a baby rabbit had become lodged in our shredder.

I have always disliked little J. The last few weeks, watching her play tonsil hockey with Nate, have been mentally disturbing. Rufus should shoot her, not just ground her. She's 15, right? Not anywhere close to an adult. Good luck getting emancipated, little sister. I can just imagine the judge listening to her reasons for wanting to be declared an adult.

"So, like, my dad? He won't let me quit school and make crappy looking clothes! He like totally freaked when I was like working in like a sweatshop practically. And I was all, Daaaaaa-ddddy, chill, because I am like 15. And so what if I want to munch on Nate, like who hasn't munched on Nate? I mean, like Serena, Blair, Vanessa, the married duchess chick- gag me!- and some random college girls. You know? So what's the big deal? Okay, it's borderline statutory rape, but he was like, living with us at the time, so really, you know? And my make up? So what if I want to paint my eyes shut and cut my hair like some strung out crack baby? It like, totally expresses my designs. And yeah, I know, I'm supposed to feel all lucky that he didn't totally beat me to death when I like stole that dress from that one rich chick, but it's his fault for, like, trying his hardest to give me a good education. I totally don't need an education, I can sew! And break glass, traumatize cats, and cause epileptic seizures with my whiny ass voice. So, that's like totally adult like. I'm way too important, coz I made one crappy dress that Everthing -I -touch- is -for- some- reason-revered- Serena -Van- Der- Woodsen wore in a fashion show, so I am so ready to like, pay bills, and give hand jobs for work space, or whatever. Like, if I had a do over on that roof top with Chuck? Like the new adult me, would like totally do him. Because he, like, has connections. And like my dad and big brother would be all like, you're a prostitute! And that's like just silly. Because it's like more of a trade, right? Is this almost over? Because the Hills are on, and like, Lauren Conrad is totally my role model. She gets it."

Hate. Her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 am

Fantastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:11 pm

I can't rant as successfully as Kate did about Jenny. My family has caused me to miss THREE whole episodes and I keep missing the ones that are mostly centered around Jenny's story. So I quess I am lucky that way. But I agree with you guys, she is trash and her clothes are total crap and she needs to be pushed back down before her ego gets any bigger. And I am on the verge of declaring hatred for Lilly just because she step in and stopped Rufus from Jenny getting arrested which she deserved.
Back to top Go down
http://abductedbybooks.blogspot.com
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Bart Bass Bites the Dust   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:47 pm

At the end of last nights episode Bart Bass was in an accident. The previews show that next week they are at a funeral. Put two and two together and you come to the conclusion that Bart Bass is history. Of course you guys probably read about this little turn of events months ago online, but I don't like spoilers. So I just found out last night.
Now this is going to effect a lot of lives. First off, there is Rufus and Lilly. Honestly I don't really care. I'm kind of bored by that whole story line so whatever. I am intrigued because I guess some dirt that Bart had on one or both of them is going to float to the surface. But my intrest wont be peaked for long, so unless they just let it out next week, I'll probably end up forgetting about it.
Next, you got Serina and Eric. I don't really see this affecting them much. I mean yeah he was their step-dad but only for all of two seconds and they never really got along. I see them being sad and hopefully coming together as a family to support Lilly and Chuck, but i think they wont have any problems movie on.
Dan, Jenny, and Venessa wont be affected at all, I'm assuming.
Now here are the two relationships that this will affect that I am most excited about.
Nate and Chuck. They haven't been there for eachother lately and Nate isn't to happy with Chuck. Can he put that aside to support him?
Blair and Chuck. They have a great little banter going. But will this new situation pull Blair to the side of wanting to be there for Chuck as more than just a friend?
I suspect the answer to both questions is yes. The real question is will Chuck allow himself to be vulnerable enough to accept them back.
I hope so. I would like to see some reconciliation between Nate and Chuck. Most of all though, I would love to see Blair and Chuck have a fighting chance. I can't see him and Blair in a real "relationship" but I think they should quit fighting the friends with benifits angle.
Unfortunatly Chuck didn't look to happy in the preview so I guess he is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps and embrace the path of blackmail and revenge, not that he wasn't already there.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I cannot wait for new Gossip Girl epies!!!!!!

The wait is killing me slowly, much like the way Jenny Humphrey's character should be slowly tortured to death, Aaron could be the killer, thus getting rid of two of the lamest characters on GG!
Back to top Go down
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Call me crazy but I am actually not as excited as I thought I would be for tonights episode. After the break I've kind of lost interest. Probably because I love Dan so much and they just aren't really doing much with his character right now.
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm done with the Dan-Serena thing. Maybe she can date Nate's new cousin. And Chuck's uncle is pretty hot, but seems like a douche.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:14 pm

The uncle is hot. I hope S and D's bro is hot too. oooooh, what if---- it's not really Rufus' kid? And thats why Lily didn't tell him?
Back to top Go down
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Dan is my favorite guy on the show, and I loved him and Serena together that first season, and even that second little go around was fun at the beginning of this season, but I have to admit that there is just something about this time that just doesn't work for me. I don't quite buy it. I do think that they should be together in the end but not for a while. I would like to see them give Dan a really good girlfriend though.
I don't trust Chuck's uncle either.
But I have to say the plot twists are starting to piss me off. I'm slipping in my love for the show. I might just need to stop watching now and just rent it when it goes to DVD.
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:05 am

Oh Dan, what are you thinking? Besides yea sex. And what's with the weird gentlemen's club with the missing "nanny"?
Back to top Go down
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 am

Damn it Amanda!!! I missed Gossip Girl on Monday, what are you talking about!?! Please Explain!
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Damn it Courtney! Dan and the teacher hooked up after she got fired because of an incriminating but then untrue picture of the two leaked by Blair. Dan went over to her place for whatever reason and she jumped him. Then, because of a lack of evidence the board decided to hire her back, but she doesn't have the news yet. Serena is on her way over to the teacher's place as this is going on.

Chuck got invited to some mystery gathering that his dad was part of. The nanny lady was new to the club and sent the invite not realizing Chuck's dad was dead til too late. Then she drugged him and he thought he had the best night ever. He searched for her, and then after finding her she disappears. Dun Dun dunnnnn
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Chuck's storyline was very Eyes Wide Shut, without stupid Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Girl   Gossip Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Book Club :: The Rubber Room-
Jump to: