The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like to write book reviews?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liza

Do you like to write book reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like to write book reviews?   Do you like to write book reviews? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 am

Hey midnight book club!

My name is Liza! I'm 22 year old Swedish freelance web designer living in the "land down under" (Australia). I started the site OnlineBookTips.com a couple of weeks ago. For the moment I have a lot of work on my desk and don't got the time to post everyday. That's why I decide to let everybody make their voice heard if they really wanted to. If you feel like you have a book review or tip you would like to share with the people, send your reviews to Booktips@gmail.com
Don't hesitate, just contact me if you have any questions.

The reviewer will get a backlink to their own site or social page of any kind. (the site has around 5000 visitors daily - Good way to promote your own site)

So far I am amazed how many reviews we got sent in and I got a feeling we ca get even more.
So come on and make your voice heard!

Thanks /Liza
Back to top Go down
Liza

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to write book reviews?   Do you like to write book reviews? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 am

www.onlinebooktips.com there you got the site. I forgot to link it in the post.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to write book reviews?   Do you like to write book reviews? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 am

I think this would be a good idea, we should definitely work on reviewing a book or two just to get linked to a major site. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like to write book reviews?   Do you like to write book reviews? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like to write book reviews?
Page 1 of 1