The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

twilight spoof

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 am

found this on youtube. this group does other movie spoofs as well, but are well known for their twilight ones. they even show up at twicon.

spoof
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 pm

It was okay, but I've seen funnier. Here's one:

Twilight Parody

and the funniest thing I have seen yet, just give it 2 minutes, then it gets AWESOME. lol

Twilight Hot and Cold video
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:13 am

this makes me think you are a fool for musicals. but, who isn't Smile i enjoyed them, the hot and cold video got a lot of details right, especially the Jasper look alike. and i liked how in both videos the Bellas were overly dramatic. Here are some of my youtube favs, we could probably trade videos all day long.

gross but funny spoof

chzbrgr

hsm

good ole spoof

p.s. after viewing some again, they don't hold up as well as they did last november. oh well.
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:15 am

have you guys heard of paleyfest? i was reading some stuff on joss whedon, and there was a 10 year buffy reunion at it. this may be my new comic con. it just seems to be tv, but i watch an ass-load of tv, so that's okay.
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:27 pm

oh sesame street Wink
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm

holy Poo, charlaine harris is coming to an arkansas library near me!!! However, that will be in November and I probably won't be here Sad
Back to top Go down
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 am

Yeah, all those clips are blocked on my work computer. Mad So I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm going to have to plan a trip to my parents house so I can sit and watch all of them on their computer. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://abductedbybooks.blogspot.com
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 am

I like the bikes, and the hair color. I kinda want to dye my hair now. And Ryan Reynolds has a really good Australian accent. (I'm watching SNL right now because I saw he'd be on it) What CAN'T this guy do? He'll be my next avatar Wink

new moon
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 am

That was funny, especially the Thriller dance and Jacob being all "That's what I do!".

I dyed my hair recently to a dark "Chocolate Cherry" by Feria. It's very red... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 am

oh Poo, just finished ep 4 of the vampire diaries. damon is another sexy bitch. he's such a jerk, but i don't care. and at least he's not whiny, like his character on Lost. and the show is better than the books in my opinion. not just elana drama, but it gives the sides from other townspeople, and goes in depth on the aunt, and in the show, elana's younger brother. anywho, i'm liking it. and i didn't think i would. but who can resist a vampire who's hot and makes fun of twilight?
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 pm

nightlight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

twilight spoof Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight spoof   twilight spoof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight spoof
Page 1 of 1