The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Admin
Kate

Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 am

Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! 33x8174

Shh, don't tell Courtney we have this thread!

Okay, let's discuss the first chapter of Breaking Dawn, because I know you've read it. This is also the place to discuss your wild predictions for the next Twilight book.

I, of course, predict that Jacob will imprint on Angela, but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

Also, post any other wild theories you've heard. The one I hate the most is that some people believe that Leah imprinted on Jacob. I don't think so! It's ridiculous, but at least it's entertainment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/
Katherine

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 am

I hope Jacob just imprints to shut all the Jacob/Bella shippers up (sorry guys... its just not possible, cause he would have imprented on her the first time he saw her after changing, and from the way he treated her, its just not possible)

I have a feeling, from the quotes on Stephenie's website, that Edward is going to end up in Denali. Cause there was one from Tanya.... she was from that coven right? So either he changes her or runs from her again. I dont know. haha.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:16 pm

First of all, welcome to our site!!! We have no idea what we're doing!! XD

I didn't think of Edward going to the Denali... that's interesting. When I read the spoiler quote I was thinking that maybe the Denali had come to the wedding. I've heard theories that Tanya will betray the Cullens and rat out the Werewolves to the Vultari, leading to a massive fight. I personally would love for Bella to kick Jane's butt once she's a vamp... but we'll see.

And I agree that there is NO WAY that Jacob imprinted on Bella, if he had he would have been able to tell her everything, rather than trying to make her guess. It was stated in the books that the wolves are able to loop in those they imprint on.
Back to top Go down
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

PostSubject: spoiler   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Go to ew.com to read about a breaking dawn spoiler. And apparently at mtv.com they have "twilight tuesdays" whatever taht means. I don't know if that will end when the book comes out, but it doesn't hurt to check and see if there's info on the movie too.

for the ballet studio fight scene shown at comic con:

http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/twilight/comic-con-clip

Courtney, feel free to make the link pretty. And if you could tell me how to do it, that would be great.

Last edited by tjy49 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 pm

I felt kind of let down about the EW spoiller. I spent the whole weekend thinking about it and was just like, "Is this it? Is that all we get??!! Well, ^&$&( me gently with a chainsaw, that's not good enough!!!".

But then I chilled because only a few more agonizingly loooooooong days to get through before we have Breaking Dawn in our hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!   Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn: Theories, Speculations, Spoilers, Oh, My!
Page 1 of 1