The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Technology is EVIL!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bittner29
Admin
bittner29

Technology is EVIL!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Technology is EVIL!!!!!!!!   Technology is EVIL!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 am

So incase you haven't already heard this is what is going on with my internet drama.
My computer is fried. I don't know how and I don't know why but it is Twisted Evil ing fried!!!
And it is the only connection I have to get onto the internet.
(right now I am babysitting, so instead of watching the kids I am writing my posts Wink )
So any news that you need to get through you'll just have to call me directly. And if I don't get on all to much this next month, I do apologize. It is important to me to stay active with the book club but it will just take a while to get the whole computer thing figured out. Aaron, Kate's husband, will be in town in a few weeks and I think we are going to try to just restart the whole thing. So cross your fingers and hope that that works!!!

Peace out, and I hope to be back soon.
Back to top Go down
http://abductedbybooks.blogspot.com

Technology is EVIL!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Book Club :: Dead Threads-
Jump to: