The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

entertainment news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tjy49
Midnighter
Midnighter
tjy49

entertainment news Empty
PostSubject: entertainment news   entertainment news Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 am

1. Eclipse is being released in June 2010, and not directed by Chris Weitz
2. Charlaine Harris's new book and the first season of True Blood come out in May -coincidence? probably not
3. The second book in The Hunger Games series comes out in September

I don't know about this Twilight stuff, it's very rushed. Are they worried their target audience will grow up and become uninterested? I'll go see it, but I'm worried the quality will suffer.

Has anyone been watching Dollhouse? And Taken is a pretty good movie. Liam Neeson is now "tappable" on my tappable, not tappable, or hit it and quit it list. And have you noticed how tall he is?
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Kate

entertainment news Empty
PostSubject: Re: entertainment news   entertainment news Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 am

Allegedly Liam Neeson is very well endowed...

Taken was awesome! Loved it.

As for the Twilight movies... yeah, they are rushing a bit, but I don't see how they could be worse than the first. I am not impressed with Catherine Hardwick, so I am willing to give the sequels a chance.

I missed Dollhouse, but if buzz is good I'll check it out.

I can't wait for the next Hunger Games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/

entertainment news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Book Club :: The Rubber Room-
Jump to: