The Midnight Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Book Club

An On-line Book Club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Host (After Reading)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate
Admin
Kate

The Host (After Reading) Empty
PostSubject: The Host (After Reading)   The Host (After Reading) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:39 am

WOW!!!!!!

I was surprised by how much I loved this book. I have to admit, when I first heard of it I was not blown away. I was mad that Stephenie was taking time away from my vampires, and although I occassionally read sci fi, I am by no means in love with the genre.

Stephenie Meyer proved me wrong! The host was as much of a good read as Twilight, I loved the concept of the aliens, and the moral struggles that her plot brings about. And Jared! Perfect, wonderful, Jared!

I loved the ending, and I'm so glad it was a happy one, it gives me hope for a happy ending for Breaking Dawn (which is our August book, btw).

My only real complaint about the novel is when Wanda comes back as an unusually young looking blonde girl. That kind of bothered me, but oh, well. And I hate the name Wanda!

What did you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightbookgirl.com/

The Host (After Reading)
Page 1 of 1